Benefits of a CAST membership
The membership within the CAST-Forum has a range of attractive advantages for your institution or company:
- The membership gives you entrance into an established network of competence.
- As a CAST member you profit from good contacts and a postive exchange of ideas between the members.
- Members can directly influence the CAST-Forum over the plenary meeting.
- The members elect the annual winner of the CAST Award.
- As a member you get a X.509 certificate. With that certificate you have free access to all workshop slides in electronic form.
Costs of a CAST membership
CAST members pay an annual fee of 50,- € (EUR). There is no VAT in the fees.
Benefits of a CAST service package
- As an owner of a CAST service package all members of your institution/company may attend CAST workshops for a reduced registration fee (50%)
- Further privileges are given to your employees when participating in CAST tutorials or the advanced training program "Certificate IT Security" organized in cooperation with TU Darmstadt and DZI.
- As institutional CAST member you get five additional X.509 certificates.
The following institutions are giving owners of the CAST service package a cut in price for their own services:
Costs of a CAST service package
The annual fee for a service package depends on the legal form and size of your institution/company.
|Annual Fee||Legal Form|
|150,- € (EUR)||Natural person|
|150,- € (EUR)||Non-natural person that is mainly publically funded or non-profit.|
|Legal person of private sector:|
|150,- € (EUR)||1-20 employees|
|450,- € (EUR)||21-100 employees|
|950,- € (EUR)||over 101 employees|
The application form for CAST membership and/or the CAST service package is available for download as PDF-File.
Before you apply for membership please carefully read our constitution. Send us your application form if you agree with our constitution. We will confirm your membership or service package as soon as possible.
The constitution of the CAST association is available for download as PDF-File (German).